background

Friday, July 25, 2008

Classroom Makeover

Does this look like a room in need of a makeover? I was growing quite of fond of the carpeting on the walls!




I found out yesterday that my classroom was going to be remodeled and I wasn’t too happy. By looking at the pictures, you may wonder why I wouldn’t be glad to have my classroom redone. There is one “tiny” problem. School starts in two weeks!! That is supposed to be enough time to gut my room, redo ceiling tiles and lights, install new electrical outlets, drywall, paint, and have everything back in the room and ready to go. Seems like a lofty goal to me but what do I know about construction!! I spent all day today cleaning my room. Keep your fingers crossed for Aug. 12th. It should be an interesting start to the school year to say the least.

No comments: