background

Thursday, March 11, 2010

It’s time to get serious!!!

Mouse update...
We left two spring-loaded mouse traps covered with peanut butter in my car overnight. This morning the peanut butter was completely licked off the trap but no mouse. I guess that it is safe to assume that he is still in there.
I decided that it was time to take things to a whole new level and reclaim my car back, so I bought 40 glue traps. My theory is that if I lay them in a straightline across the floor of my car and my trunk that everntually Ralphie is going to want to get from one side to the other. And when he does...
ALL THAT I CAN SAY IS THAT WHEN YOU MESS WITH FIRE, YOU ARE BOUND TO GET BURNED!!!!
By the way, do you know of anyone interested in a Dodge Stratus? It comes with some "special features."
11 glue traps in my trunk baited with cheese just waiting for Ralphie

2 comments:

lang1204 said...

Thank you for the laughs the last couple of days! Good luck catching Ralphie! :-)
~Lisa

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

I found your blog through Shelby's, and I have to laugh about your "pet" mouse! Good luck with the glue traps, I did have a mouse get off some of those, hopefully it works for you!!!